About the position:
We are looking for a mid-level developer with a thorough understanding of the inter-working of Hyperion Applications, including the configuration steps required for planning, designing, building and implementing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Hyperion Enterprise solutions. The candidate will be expected to work independently and is expected to be a subject matter expert in Hyperion. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years development experience with two years of active advanced, specific experience in designing and implementing HFM or Enterprise. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
You will be currently the technical lead during development phase. More responsibility shall be given in due course of time.
Essential Business and IT Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work with both business and IT staff to build solutions.
• Two+ years in Consolidation or exposure to other financial and accounting applications including data warehousing and multidimensional environment. Experience with Upstream integration product much desired.
• Performance management systems and process knowledge
• Self-starter & able to work independently and act independently to resolve problems.
• Able to cope with constantly changing priorities and pressures; adapts easily to change
• Education in accounting, finance or MIS, with formal Hyperion training strongly preferred.
• Hyperion Planning, Essbase. Hyperion Analyzer, Interactive Reporting (BRIO) development experience a plus
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
• Deliver day to day service support on Hyperion applications; process and technical analysis and problem resolution
• Analyze, design, develop, implement and maintain consolidation rules, integration mappings, application support for HFM and/or Enterprise.
• Translate business requirements into technical design documents, determining scope, estimating the effort and determining the duration of projects.
• Develop and manage application code, Data Collection and Mapping programs, user interfaces and third-party integration and reporting components.
• Monitor product upgrades and new releases and communicate relevant findings to the primary administrators of the system
• Maintain consistent delivery of reporting solutions by following development standards and project management methodology for project participation
• Coordinate with other areas of IT that affect BI and Hyperion products to ascertain and communicate the impact of upgrades, outages, security, call handling etc.
• Coordinate and perform technical testing for upgrades and new system software
• Coordination of software installs and upgrades
• Periodic loading of data/Masterdata into Hyperion application(s) using integration tools
• Manage security and administration within the Hyperion suite
• Responsible for configuration and change control management
• Build effective relationships with the IT and business customers, as well as potentially other customers who are planning to leverage Hyperion
• Provide support and training as necessary for end-user developed scorecards; advise business system administrators where Hyperion tools are implemented for: Access/Security maintenance, Dimension Maintenance, Data Loads, Calculation Maintenance, Strategy Mapping, Measure and Target definition.
System 9 Experience required