To create and initialize a new Workforce Planning application, using
either Performance Management Architect application administration or Classic application
Initializing Workforce Planning loads predefined:
● Workforce Planning account, entity, employee, scenario, and version members
● Data forms
● Smart Lists
● Member formulas
● Business rules
Before you initialize Workforce Planning:
● Review the predefined elements,identifying which elements you can use and which elements you need to customize.
If your Workforce Planning application is new, you may want to load information, such as the
existing employee structure, employee properties, and payroll data, from enterprise systems:
● If you are using Performance Management Architect application administration, load
information using a flat file
● If you are using Classic application administration, you can use DIM Adapter for Planning
You can also:
● Manually enter information into Workforce Planning.
● Load metadata and data that generates data and rules files for loading metadata and data
Planners use predefined business rules to calculate employee data.
Add TBH Hourly
Adds hourly-paid employees to the selected department.
SET CREATENONMISSINGBLK ON;
VAR numTBH = [NumTBH];
VAR validTBH = 0;
FIX(@CHILDREN("New Employees"), [Scenario], [Version], [Department], [Year], "Local",
validTBH = 0;
IF (numTBH > 0 AND @MAXS(SKIPMISSING, @CHILDREN("Employee Properties")) ==
"Start Month" = [StartMonth]->"Cal TP-Index";
"Health Plan" = [HealthPlan];